How influencers get deals and sponsors
These days it seems like everyone either is an influencer—or wants to be one—and it’s easy to understand why.
The average price of a sponsored post is $300. And rates only go up from there!
Here are few simple steps for you to follow so you can increase your chance in getting deals and sponsoership
- Find your niche: you need to be specialized in a certain space or industry so you can stand out and be a person of authority in that industry.
- Use hashtag and geotags Hashtags are a great opportunity to get access to new followers and potential brands. The best part is that it takes minimal effort.
- Post regularly and consistently Posting consistently is crucial for growing and engaging your following.
- Engage with your audience: replying comments and engaging in conversation makes your related to your followers and makes them come again.
- Subscribe to influencer marketplaces and platforms: Platforms like rockstars.media are great way to get influencers deals and sponsorship.
- Don’t cheat or buy followers: You do not need many followers to get deals, having organic true 1000 followers better than 100,000 fake ones, brands knows that, there are many tools that help influencers engagement and activities.
- Make sure your profile is public: You should make sure your Instagram account for example isn’t private so brands and businesses know what is your account about and your engagment.